Fast and accurate
GOhear proprietary technology has automated the entire process, getting hearing aids on your ear in just 20 minutes, testing included. In three simple steps your hearing is checked, your hearing is compared with the GOhear amplification profiles, and a digital mini-hearing aid is prepared for your ears.
- Step 1: Hearing test. Our 7-10 minute hearing test reliably establishes whether you suffer from hearing loss or whether your hearing is considered normal.
- Step 2: Creation of the hearing profile. In the event of a hearing loss, our software establishes whether your hearing loss matches one of the 16 GOhear amplification profiles. In cases of unusual, complex or severe-to-profound hearing loss, your physician will most likely recommend you consult an audiologist or ear nose and throat physician.
- Step 3: Preparation of the hearing aid for you to wear. In just moments, your provider will measure your ear, prepare your custom fit GOhear hearing aid, will place them on your ears, and will explain their simple use.
And all this in just 20 minutes.
You won’t look at hearing the same way again
GOhear is a new, state of the art hearing aid that provides patients with better hearing in about one hour from physicians, saving you time and money. Sleek, small and comfortable to wear, GOhear fits behind the ear and is nearly invisible.
GOhear advanced digital hearing aids provide technologies that greatly improve your ability to understand conversations, even in difficult environments:
Speech recognition technology:
- Automatically distinguishes and amplifies speech sounds to help you better understand
- conversations, including when using your phone.
Advanced noise reduction system:
- Automatically suppresses unwanted background noise, like wind, air conditioning and fans, and helps you focus on what people are saying.
Auto-switching dual directional microphones:
- Provides optimal hearing performance by automatically switching between directional (ideal for focusing on speech and sounds in front of you) and omni-directional (ideal for hearing sounds all around, like when outdoors).
Advanced feedback cancellation:
- Automatically suppresses feedback (whistling) before you hear it. Even works great when using your phone.
Sudden sound suppression:
- Automatically reduces sudden loud noises before you hear them. Now turning the newspaper page, clapping, and other non-speech sounds are delivered at a comfortable level.
- 4 volume settings, that you control, allow extra amplification or extra comfort when you need it.
Contact us today @ 928-855-4224 to book your Hearing Evaluation!